Sunday, December 18, 2016

Together Pieces

The words,
Spoken
Action to take
Whoa nelly
Bake me a cake
History past
And present
Aware of the weight
Do they feel it?
The weight of the world
On shoulders
Unsure
The words
Don't add up
Match up 
To the one above
I guess anyone 
Would be inadequate
So I choose Prayer
I choose Love
The tears
Are fine
As long as they are not
Accompanied by fears
That sail us out 
On the mushroom cloud
Don't give in to fear
I'm sad for the suffering 
I'm not there
And it's a reminder
That peace does not exist
Everywhere
So let's keep peace
At the very least in our hearts
In our minds
In our souls 
In our spirits
Let's keep peace
It's hard to peace
Together pieces 
And to make sense of it all
But Peace, Hope and Love
Can exist 
Even when 
There is uncertainty

No comments:

Post a Comment